VA - Clubbers Yearbook 2007

VA - Clubbers Yearbook 2007

Tracklist
Disc 1

01. Rihanna - Umbrella (Seamus Haji & Paul Emanuel Radio Edit)
02. The Killers - Read My Mind (Pet Shop Boys Radio Edit)
03. Lilly Allen - Smile (Digital Soundboy Remix)
04. Mariah Carey - Say Somethin’ (Morales Radio Edit)
05. Ne-Yo - Because Of You (Sunfreakz Remix)
06. The Pussycat Dolls - Don’t Cha (Kaskade Club Mix)
07. Girls Aloud - Something Kinda Ooooh (Flip & Fill Remix)
08. Sunblock - I’ll Be Ready (Extended Version)
09. New Young Pony Club- Ice Cream (Popular Computer Remix)
10. Dragonette - I Get Around (Van She Vocal)
11. Shiny Toy Guns - Rainy Monday (Bimbo Jones Remix)
12. Feist - My Moon My Man (Boys Noize Classic Mix)
13. Sergio Mendes - Mas Que Nada (Masters At Work Remix)
14. Scissor Sisters - I Don’t Feel Like Dancin’ (Linus Loves Mix)
15. Nelly Furtado - Say It Right (Peter Rauhofer Remix 1)

Disc 2
01. Amy Winehouse - Rehab (Desert Eagle Discs Vocal)
02. MIKA - Grace Kelly (Tom Neville Remix Radio Edit)
03. Klaxons - Gravity’s Rainbow (Van She Tech Mix Edit)
04. Nelly Furtado - Promiscuous (Axwell Remix)
05. Just Jack - Starz In Their Eyes (Trophy Twins Aftershow Remix)
06. Sugababes – Easy (Seamus Haji & Paul Emanuel Remix)
07. Sunblock - First Time (Extended Version)
08. Mr Hudson & The Library - Ask The DJ (Count Of Monte Cristo Mix)
09. JoJo - Anything (WaWa Club Mix)
10. Christina Milian - Say I (Maurice Say Mo Remix)
11. Rihanna - SOS (Nevin’s Glam Club Mix)
12. Bodyrockers - I Like The Way (Junior Jack ‘Rock Da House’ Dub Mix)
13. Mary J. Blige - Be Without You (Moto Blanco Vocal Edit)
14. Black Eyed Peas - My Humps (Lil Jon Remix Version)
15. Robyn - With Every Heartbeat (Kleerup Remix)

Download
Click

No comments: